Traffic Clerk - Days/Nights
Advance Logistics Support specialise in the supply and recruitment of quality drivers, transport and logistics personnel. We pride ourselves on our honesty, integrity, industry knowledge, experience and look for candidates that understand and believe in our values so in turn will be an asset to our customers…
We are recruiting on behalf of our VIP well established client in Rugby for a Transport/Admin Clerk.
Working 4 on 4 off shifts.
Day/Night shifts available
· Must have transport experience
o Dealing with drivers – briefing & debriefing
§ POD control
o Compliance knowledge
§ Drivers hours law
· Geographical awareness
· Transport system knowledge
· Able to work on own & as part of team
· Interact with drivers, warehouse, office colleagues & customers
· Operate in a fast paced changing environment
· Planning knowledge in order to react to unforeseen issues
· Fleet control
· HR / investigations
Generally all round experienced traffic operator
Skills, experience & qualifications:
Friendly, can do attitude
Previous Transport experience and general understanding of industry requirements
Potential future ongoing role for right candidate.
Immediate starts available